- by Kimya Jayne
Happy Saturday! Welcome to your weekly blogging roundup featuring the latest and greatest links from around the web. Lots of great articles for you to check out this weekend – how to grow your blog to 100,000,000 visitors in the first year of blogging, Tips for writing a winning blogging strategy plus an important warning about where you find your images (and how to avoid a pricey mistake!).
As blogging roundup finds its feet, you may notice a few changes to the structure of the posts from one week to the next.
Would love to hear your thoughts on the links. Enjoy!
This Weeks Must Read Posts
Here are the top 3 blog posts of the week that highlight some seriously good tips and strategies for growing your blog. Take note…
#1. How many visitors will your blog get this month? What about this year?
Mom Blogger Becky Mansfield shares her tips and tricks that helped her to grow her blog to 1,000,000 visitors in her first year of blogging.
“I am NOT going to say that I believe in the “slow & steady wins the race” when it comes to blogging. Yes, this is the advice that every blogger has given me. It is what I was told when I first started blogging. I don’t buy it and here is why…”
#2. Have you made this simple blogging mistake that could cost you $$$$?
This blogger reveals her embarrassing secret that kept her awake at night.
“If you’ve ever taken an image from Google search to use on your blog, you need to read this blog post.”
#3. Have You Mapped Out Your 2016 Blogging Strategy Yet?
If you’re striving for success in 2016, then a well thought out blogging strategy will do wonders.
“14 Essential Tips To A Winning Blogging Strategy For 2016 To Help You Crush It.”
- The Secrets To Combatting Content Overload: How To Craft Content People Love
- What to Write About When You Feel Like You’ve Got Nothing Unique to Say
- Proofreading Tips for a More Productive 2016
- 7 Ways to Get More Blog Traffic From Twitter
- How To Skyrocket Your Blog By Becoming A Blogger Outreach Ninja
- 3 Tactics for Building Quality Links to Your Blog
- The Demand for eBooks is Rapidly Growing – Here’s How You Can Take Advantage
- Conversion Triggers (1 of 4): How To Sell More, Get More Opt-ins, Get More Email Opens [PODCAST]
- All the data and numbers from our latest product launch
- Email Management For Bloggers: 7 Can’t Miss Tips To Avoid Being Buried
- How To Write Amazing Posts With This Blog Writing Checklist
- Want More Effective Content Promotion? Choose From These 15 Tools
+ Weekly Shout Out
Each week I give a shout out to one of my readers – this week’s shout out goes to:
Celeste, from Decor By The Sea (Thanks for commenting Celeste)
If you love to make easy, beautiful DIY crafts on a budget, check it out.
+ Today’s Action Items
- Find three popular bloggers in your niche that you would like to connect with – and reach out to them by leaving a thoughtful comment on their blog or connecting via social media.
What’s been your favourite article this week? Please share in the comments below.
– Kimya Jayne